Rhode Island Divorce* Lawyer and Coach
Attorney Christopher A. Pearsall
Informative Notes and Disclaimers are contained at the bottom of this webpage.
- Chris is not just a divorce lawyer. He is a very supportive person during a time of stress and uncertainty. His fees are very reasonable and his advice invaluable. In addition to his "coaching" he will assist you in preparing the various legal documents that are needed or even draft them for you if necessary. I recommend Chris to anyone who needs to go through an amicable, uncontested divorce and has limited financial resources. You can't do any better.
- Retired Teacher [Florida]
- Chris, thank you once again, and please know that anytime any of our Rhode Island friends or family need the services you so expertly provide, we will give your name, number/website, and a glowing endorsement.
- Chef [Rhode Island]
- I have complete confidence that you were the right choice for me and the welfare of my children. I appreciate your honesty and kind words and you have my word that I will listen to you and put my full trust in you as my attorney and as the Lord tells me to do so. You're a good man stuck in an awful system and I commend you for trying to do the right thing for your clients even when you can't control the system. I'm sorry that your own situation was so unfortunate but I know that it has given you the ability to help others that now walk in your shoes.
I have full confidence that you will be able to get this matter resolved for me and my family.
- Manufacturing Laborer [Rhode Island]
- The good Lord, Higher Power or Infinite Supply, whom ever it is, has smiled on Brenda and I, and I believe led us to you in the first place for your exceptional help. It is snowballing down the hill of our future and creating more happiness than thought possible. Your kind words in your last reply certainly include you and your family as good people who have further blessed our lives, and all I can say once again is thank you!
- Truck Driver [Ohio]
- About a year ago, l received a call that my wife of 50 plus years was filing for divorce and me being in New York State and her in Rhode Island was going to be a problem for me. I had no idea of where to turn to except the internet and l went on a search, and fortunately after looking at many choices l called Attorney Pearsall. I don’t believe l could have made a better choice. Even thou l never met him personally after a conversation on the phone l felt as if l had known him for years. He accepted my case and within a couple of weeks the paperwork started and even though it was 7 plus months before the final paperwork was done he kept me up to date with everything that was done and completed the final agreement. I don’t think in any divorce there is a perfect settlement but in my case l am extremely satisfied with the out come, and would highly recommend Chris to anyone who is looking for a divorce lawyer. He fully understands the system and and has the compassion to help you feel better during all the trying times that a divorce can bring out. Thank You Chris.
- Retired War Veteran [Florida]
- I had no idea how complex the divorce process could be. Even though my situation was amicable, it still appeared I would need extensive and expensive legal support. When I initially looked into my options, including Attorney Pearsall's divorce coaching, I was really just looking for the quickest and least expensive way through this process. Now that the entire process is complete, I am so thankful I made the choice I did. Not only did I save a LOT of time and money (even compared to other options for amicable divorces, such as arbitration), but I felt the time and money I spent was used in the coaching to explain each step and requirement thoroughly. Instead of handing over (at great cost) the process to somebody else, I felt comfortable knowing I was well-informed and in control at each step. It really reduced my stress during this unpleasant time of my life. Even the judges and clerks I interacted with commented on how helpful the various forms Chris has developed were, and how well-prepared I was compared to other people who represent themselves instead of people who do not use the typical legal route of hiring a lawyer. Again Chris, I thank you for the assistance you gave me over the past 8 months or so. I mean every word of what I said above and would definately recommend your services to anyone in need.
- Computer Programmer [Rhode Island]
- Chris, Thank you for such timely replies, I really appreciate it. It's nice to know that you're so willing to help and that you care enough for people to be so forthcoming with information.
- HVAC Technician [Rhode Island]
- If anyone ever asks you to refer an attorney for Family Court issues, please tell them that Chris Pearsall is the best!
- Retiree [Thailand]
- Just wanted to send you a quick message thanking you so much again for doing such a great job with my divorce case! it was fast and everything went the way we wanted! Thank you so much again!!! Please keep in touch.
- Automobile Mechanic [Rhode Island]
- Thank you again Chis for all you've done, I most likely would not have had the same great outcome if it were not for your support, knowledge and efforts on my behalf. For that I am eternally grateful.
- Hospital Management [Rhode Island]
- Being a veteran of the divorce process myself and having worked with and knowledge of many attorney's, I found Mr. Pearsall to be extremely devoted, loyal and knowledgeable of the ever changing Rhode Island divorce laws, policy and procedures. He stands above the rest and is much preferable to the high priced city based attorney's. I would, without hesitation, recommend his services to anyone who finds themselves in need of a first class, affordable divorce attorney who will never give up and is always assessable for his clients.
It is a pleasure to know you Chris.
- Civil Employee for the Navy [Rhode Island]
- When I first contemplated getting a divorce I was really scared and nervous about how to go about it and the amount of money it was going to cost. While browsing on-line for a lawyer in Rhode Island, I noticed Attorney Christopher Pearsall's name and phone number with a note saying that if your divorce is nominal he could save you money with his divorce coaching. Being that my divorce was nominal, I decided to meet with him to see what his divorce coaching was about. After talking with Attorney Pearsall at the first meeting, I left feeling relaxed and understanding what I needed to do to represent myself in the divorce. Chris walked me through step-by-step what was needed as far as paperwork and what would happen in court. Everything he told me happened exactly as he said it would. As I sat in court and listened to lawyers representing their clients I realized that the statement I was going to present to the judge was the same as what the lawyers were asking their clients. Instead of my divorce costing me thousands it only cost me hundreds. I would highly recommend Chris Pearsall for your divorce coach.
- Manufacturing Project Supervisor [Rhode Island]
- I went to court today and all went great!!!!! When i went to the clerks office to have them check the paperwork, the lady came up to me and said, "Did someone help you with these?" I said, "Yes, why?" Her reply was "Because this paperwork is GREAT!" I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH. Two more women came over and looked at the final paperwork and both of them said it was great as well!!! Wow! It went great at court today and I'm done and divorced!! Thanks to you Chris! You have been great through all of this. I never could of done this without your help. Thank god i found you!! I will say it again. You're the best !!!!!!!!!!!!
- Marketing Coordinator [Canada]
- Chris, Thanks for your divorce coaching! I went through the Nominal Divorce Hearing and I was not only told how well I did by the judge, but a lawyer pulled me aside and told me that in the thirty years he had been practicing divorce law that he had never seen anyone represent themselves better than most lawyers.
-Pilot [Rhode Island]
- Chris acts not so much as an attorney, but more of a friend that leads you by the hand through the archaic maze known as Rhode Island divorce law.
I complicated the process by moving out of state soon after filing. Chris then reached out to guide Rhode Island’s judiciary step by step through the
laws they are sworn to follow. I could praise his unlimited knowledge of the system, but most importantly to me is that I trust Chris completely.
He is honest, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. I can offer no higher compliment, and I thank him for all he has done for me.
- Chris is why so much more than just a lawyer. He's real, knowledgeable, and has a great heart. Thank you for your words of encouragement throughout it all. As you know it is really hard to find a job out there, especially without a college degree. I try my best. Thanks again Chris.
- Home Theatre Installer [Rhode Island]
- Chris I think your advice sessions are a huge help to people like me in a similar situation [not knowing the divorce process]. You gave me very good advice and really helped ease the stress of what I'm going through.
- Homemaker [Rhode Island]
- When looking for an attorney one will look for price, the area of expertise, and if there is a comfort level felt with the attorney. Chris made me feel that he would go after exactly what I needed in the courtroom and reunite me with my daughter. It was a very stressful time for me and my family and Chris had the answers that made me feel better and confident that things will go the way that they should. Although we can never control how a judge will go, knowing that there is someone who will be on my side 100% is the best way to know that in the end we will get exactly what we need!
- I can happily say I have had a great time reuniting with my daughter and enjoying my complete family once again thanks to Chris and his pressure he put on the other side to see the truth and that just because I am the non-custodial parent does not mean that I am the one that will be doing the wrong doings. Chris went above and beyond to ensure that I got my daughter back and that the judge saw the truth as to what was really going on in the situation. Words can not say how happy we are to have my daughter back, and while there is still work to be done with therapy, we would not be where we are today if it were not for Chris and his truly heartfelt fight for my daughter!
- Auto Mechanic [Rhode Island]
- Chris, Just a letter of appreciation for the fantastic job you provided me handling my divorce. It was exactly as you said it would be with no surprises. I did call four other lawyers and none could even come close to your fee. Thank you again for all that you have done for me.
- Retiree [Rhode Island]
- Chris, Thanks so much for all your effort, couldn't have completed this [divorce] without you.
- Retiree [New York]
- Attorney Chris Pearsall turned what can be a nightmare of an experience into a pleasant and affordable one. He was extremely accommodating, knowledgeable, and an all around friendly person. If I had to go through this process again, I would not hesitate to use his services, and would suggest this alternative [coaching] to anyone. For the many people who cannot afford the full services of an attorney, we are lucky to have the coaching option there, and Attorney Chris Pearsall goes above and beyond to give us with that option. Thank you for making my divorce so easy and affordable.
- Student [Canada]
- Dear Christopher,
I am writing to see if you would be interested in being a featured expert on Bizymoms.com. Majority of our visitors are moms who are home based entrepreneurs. We are one of the largest sites on the net.
We are currently by invitation only selecting a handful of Experts.
We realize your expertise covers a range of topics and invite you to write on any which you enjoy and which would be most valuable and well received by our audience.
Please let me know if you are interested in being a featured expert and please copy your reply to our Director of Experts Nina Amerasinghe (email@example.com), she or Jackie Handunge will follow up with you on further details.
President & CEO Bizymoms.com
- Chris, I wanted to thank you for your time as I know I went well over anticipated appointment time. Thanks for not kicking me out ;-)
You helped me understand the process and what I can expect moving forward. I could have spent the day with you discussing different issues!
Within in the next week, I plan to go down to the courthouse and get the documents to start moving forward.
Thank you again - it was very informative. I can somewhat breath now!
- Marketing Specialist [Rhode Island]
- Chris, I cannot thank you enough for reaching out to me on a personal level on Thursday evening to insure that I was well. I believe that all things happen for a reason according to God's will, if I choose to see it in that light. Your call was another example of the Lord working in mysterious ways. You are obviously a practicing professional, but you went above and beyond Chris to look out for my emotional well being. You are a classy guy who exceeded my expectations.
- Hospital Employee [Rhode Island]
- I can't thank you enough! You will forever be my knight in shining armor. I was without my son for months because my ex-husband and his attorney had the court believing I was a drug addict. You turned it all around and the judge ended up chastising both my ex-husband and his attorney. The judge even threatened to hold my husband and his lawyer in contempt and report the lawyer to the bar when the judge found out that my husband was the drug addict. You got my son back for me and I was allowed to move out of state. You gave me my son back. I can never repay you for that.
- Student [Massachusetts]
- I'm not good with words. Men don't usually get placement of their children. I know that. I wasn't getting to see my kids. Their mom wasn't taking care of them. She was hiding and using them to force me to do things she wanted done or give her money other than child support. Finally she tried to take off on Christmas Eve with the kids and told me I'd never see them again. You dropped everything to get a Court Order giving me temporary placement. Then when she still tried to run with my kids you gave up your Christmas Eve with your own family and spent your afternoon and well into the night at the RI State Police Barracks on your cel phone coordinating numerous police departments in Rhode Island and Massachusetts to force her to bring the kids back to me. I finally got my children back at 1 a.m. After quite a court battle you got me placement of my kids. Words can't tell you how much I appreciate what you did for me and my kids. I will never forget you.
- Janitorial Service Manager [Rhode Island]
Notes Pursuant to the RI Rules of Professional Conduct:
These are actual testimonials provided by actual clients about Attorney Pearsall and his services during his practice. Attorney Pearsall did not receive any remuneration and neither offered nor provided any compensation or services or any kind nor any reduction in the amount of his services. These testimonials were voluntary. However, though many of these testimonial clients have allowed the use of their name, Attorney Pearsall believes strongly in the complete privacy of his clients and therefore he has chosen to identify his client's only by their profession and their state.
Results for these clients are neither a guarantee nor a reflection of any results that could be obtained for any other person since every Rhode Island Divorce or Family Law case is different and is fact specific.
* The Rhode Island Supreme Court licenses all lawyers in the general practice of law. The court does not license or certify any lawyer as an expert or specialist in any particular field of practice.
Recommended WebsitesPearsall.net AttorneyPearsall.com RhodeIslandDivorceTips.com ChristopherPearsall.com Rhode-Island-Divorce-Attorney.com Rhode-Island-Divorce-Lawyer.com ChrisPearsall.com RhodeIslandDivorceCoach.com RI Divorce Coach RI Divorce Lawyer on Twitter Rhode Island Divorce Coach on Twitter RI Divorce Lawyer on Facebook LawGuru.com